Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bouquets, The Day After


One bride decided to perch her bouquet on top of her bird feeder to encourage birds to stop and eat some of their nectar or honey.  While filling her feeder with some nice, juicy black oil sunflower seeds might attract yet more birds, her flowers certainly add a certain amount of 'class' to the neighborhood!

What creative things have you done with your bouquet the day after the wedding?  I know mine sat in my frig (I know, I know, I AM SO NOT creative...I had plans just lacked the execution.)  I'm sure you have some better ideas.  Share them with everyone--I just love it when someone posts a great idea!

2 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Hhhmmm...never thought about this "after the wedding" aspect of the bridal bouquet. Hope readers send in their ideas!

Unknown said...

We love feeding the birds, this works well! LOL